Welcome to my origami page, where I try to post most of my creations and some directions. To see my creations, click on "Creations" under the labels section. Leave comments!
Last update: 10/22/09

Want Me To Make You Something?

So if you guys see anything you want, then comment or send me a message telling me what you want. But if its something that has to do with golden venture stuff (i.e. pencil holders) then I'm gonna charge you...
Yeah I highly doubt anyone else thats not from GRMS our outside of this area knows about this blog anyways so I guess its okay.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Golden Venture Dog


Type: Golden Venture
Color: Orange, Yellow, Green
Size: 2" wide, 3 inches with tail, 3 1/2" tall
Units: 108 (Made from kit)
Time to make: 2 days
For: Myself



1 comment:

k said...

8D ALEX

...or, WhatTheFork. o-o

Yes, I've actually stalked you to here. It's me. The person you sit next to in math. And don't comment on my username. It's weird. x.x

Nice site. <--And I cannot think of anything better to say since I am seriously that pathetic.

Oh, and by the way, you were right. Osmosis is the diffusion of water through cells '-'

Post a Comment