Welcome to my origami page, where I try to post most of my creations and some directions. To see my creations, click on "Creations" under the labels section. Leave comments!
Last update: 10/22/09

Want Me To Make You Something?

So if you guys see anything you want, then comment or send me a message telling me what you want. But if its something that has to do with golden venture stuff (i.e. pencil holders) then I'm gonna charge you...
Yeah I highly doubt anyone else thats not from GRMS our outside of this area knows about this blog anyways so I guess its okay.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Origami Flower Ball


This is my origami flower kusudama. It has 12 flower modules, but you have to make 60 petals in total. For me it takes about 2-3 hours because there's 60 little individual modules you have to make, as where the average number is usually around 30.

Here's a video I made on how to make it. If you want to try, I suggest that you watch the whole video over before you start to make it, just in case it's too hard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jW_jYGpmYE


I've also made variations where I make it with different types of magazine paper ads.

You can also make one where you make half of the ball and put a string on it so you can hang it against a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment