Welcome to my origami page, where I try to post most of my creations and some directions. To see my creations, click on "Creations" under the labels section. Leave comments!
Last update: 10/22/09

Want Me To Make You Something?

So if you guys see anything you want, then comment or send me a message telling me what you want. But if its something that has to do with golden venture stuff (i.e. pencil holders) then I'm gonna charge you...
Yeah I highly doubt anyone else thats not from GRMS our outside of this area knows about this blog anyways so I guess its okay.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Star Wall Decoration

Type: Stars
Color: Assorted (Made of strips of scrapbook paper)
Size: Varied, around 4 1/2 ft for each strand
Units: Varied, around 14 stars per strand, about 8 strands per horizontal foot of wall
Time to Make: 2 hours
For: Myself











No comments:

Post a Comment