Welcome to my origami page, where I try to post most of my creations and some directions. To see my creations, click on "Creations" under the labels section. Leave comments!
Last update: 10/22/09

Want Me To Make You Something?

So if you guys see anything you want, then comment or send me a message telling me what you want. But if its something that has to do with golden venture stuff (i.e. pencil holders) then I'm gonna charge you...
Yeah I highly doubt anyone else thats not from GRMS our outside of this area knows about this blog anyways so I guess its okay.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cherry Blossom Kusudama

This is a really nice one, especially since it has a cool flower pattern on it. It's made of 30 modules, and it takes me about an hour or two to make. It's one of those ones where it's hard to put together, and even sometimes I have trouble doing it. Here's a tutorial on how to make this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kr0Og_HR7Q (I didn't make this tutorial.)

No comments:

Post a Comment