Welcome to my origami page, where I try to post most of my creations and some directions. To see my creations, click on "Creations" under the labels section. Leave comments!
Last update: 10/22/09

Want Me To Make You Something?

So if you guys see anything you want, then comment or send me a message telling me what you want. But if its something that has to do with golden venture stuff (i.e. pencil holders) then I'm gonna charge you...
Yeah I highly doubt anyone else thats not from GRMS our outside of this area knows about this blog anyways so I guess its okay.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Origami Paper

One of the most important things in origami is the paper you use. There are many types, colors, and patterns.

There's double-sided paper!









Theres glitter paper!









There's handmade paper!









There's paper with animations on them!









And then there's just plain old paper.






Paper also comes in different weight.

You can buy it, or cut it yourself. If you want to cut your own paper, its fairly easy (we learned it last year if you were at GRMS! Gosh.) I highly doubt you'll need to, but if you don't know how to do it, then watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqt3wUj0Dv8

No comments:

Post a Comment